Antique White Tobacco Cloth Prairie Curtain, by VHC Brands.
The Tobacco Cloth Collection is inspired by historically accurate samples - Traditionally, it was used to cover the tobacco plant, creating partial shade and humidity. Its gauzy construction is similar to cheesecloth, and has frayed edges. Breezy and beautiful for the farmhouse country style home!
- Single fabric
- Machine stitched
- Lightweight antique white tobacco cloth fabric
- Fringed edge
- Features 3.25" rod pocket
- Drawstring ties
- Set includes 2 mirror image drawstring panels
- Dimensions (Each): L63xW36 with an 18 center drop (in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.8 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Do not wring.
- Lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
Updated February 20, 2017.